Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mumbai Ho! (Pre departure)

I'm muchly excited! 'Cause I'm leaving to Mumbai tomorrow evening. Mumbai-my birthplace, my Vada-Pav-Mumbai!
I once ate Vada Pavs the whole day and never got tired of it. I can never get tired of it! Even on the phone today with my cousins I spoke about the joy of eating Vada Pav, till no end. Also my kutti cousin promised to bring back Vada Pavs from her school (cause they make the best ones according to her!)
Long walks along the Nerul highway is another thing I enjoy. Going to the local dairy wala to buy curd, or the pani puri seller to snack a few or to play football in the rainy, muddy and slushy streets in Nerul are things I miss the most!
But the real reason I'm going to Mumbai is to attend my cousin's Upanayanam! (thread ceremony) 
So before I go here's wishing Dear Madras a very Happy Birthday! (This shall have its own post soon)

P.S. The writer wishes to painfully note that she won't be attending the Madras Quiz on 22nd August. To other lucky idiots: Have fun and good luck! :)

No comments: