Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And the winner is.......


Yup the Oscars are out!! And the Europeans swept them away....... Daniel Day-Lewis won the top honour as he carried away the Best Actor award("There Will Be Blood") and Marion Cotillard won the Best Actress award("La Vie En Rose"). The Coen brothers took the prize for Best Director and Best Adapted Screenplay at the 80th annaul Academy Awards.
Ok.. I think that update was enough......Now on to the movies which I really want to see!
I think Michael Clayton would be my first and obvious choice- obvious beacuse of two words-George Clooney!! and first because, well, same reason! After that, I guess I'll go with Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, it has Johnny Depp. No wait, I think I'll go for Sweeney Todd....no Michael Clayton!! Arghhhh tough decision I say tough decision!!
Does anyone have a suggestion??

No comments: