Friday, October 9, 2009

What's on my mind.......

A lot of things have happened in the last 2-3 months. Most of it, I didn't think it would happen and didn't think a harmless quiz competition would be the cause. But that's life I guess. Most unexpected things catch up with you only to shock you and of course make you change for the better. I have a different perspective towards life right now and its kind of sudden. The future does seem scary and so near and I almost have no clue what to do. Everything is changing at lightning speed and so are everyone. Sometimes I wish I could escape to a foreign country or go into hiding. I want a change in life. Something that makes life more interesting, more worthwhile, more fun!! And I've learnt one thing that is really important - people come and go in your life, nobody is permanent, rather nothing is. Except of course for change.

No comments: