Thursday, June 21, 2012

23 and whiny

Cougar Town Season 3 has come to an abrupt end (I did not see this coming)! To think that I was faithfully following that show due to lack of things to do. Damn, I'm disappointed. My night routine has become amiss. To even think I had a routine is quite ridiculous actually.

I have now been reduced to watching *gasp* How I Met Your Mother. Such a shame. I'm sorry but I don't think I agree when people ask me to watch "that awesome show, which has awesome characters in it." Okay so Robin's hot, Barney's funny, Ted's cute and Lily and Marshall make for an adorable couple, but that's about it. The plot line is mind numbingly the same every day. "Kids, ........." but Ted never meets the mother of his children. NEVER. But I'm thinking this will be a good story to tell my kids, "Kids, in the summer of 2012 your mother was SO jobless and Cougar Town got cancelled that she had to watch How I Met Your Mother. Please don't judge her."

And this new Masterchef Australia sucks. And can someone download all seasons of Mad Men and give it to me please? Pretty please.

Yes, I turned 23 three days back. Yay, or not. Anyway got 24 cupcakes and a purse from someone kind enough to gift me. Birthday eve saw me go to a sleepover with my friends, saw me cut a cake called 'Chocolate Rambo' and saw 'Rock of Ages' I haven't seen Tom Cruise like this in ages, I think none of has! Alec Baldwin sings, okay? That's reason enough to go watch the movie, if not for rock!

My hair now resembles Einstein's - unruly and unkempt. Well I have nothing to do so daily maintenance of my hair seems like such a waste of time, don't you think so? I'm also thinking of buying a much-needed bookshelf with the non-existent money I have. I can at least spend time in arranging and re-arranging them.

I'm going to end this with a question: Sometimes when I'm incredibly bored, I brush my teeth. Does that make me immensely weird?

No comments: