Monday, June 25, 2012

Four years!

*Tan ta ra tananana tan ta ra and drumroll*

Whoa it's been four years since I started blogging and I didn't realize it!

Before you think today is the anniversary of my blog, let me clarify by stating that my first post was on the 25 of February 2008. I took a random peek at all my posts and went back to the very first post on a whim and behold 4 years has passed by.

And how many posts in 4 years? 200? 356?

Nope.

A mere 79. [This includes all the drafts that are waiting to be posted and some blank posts that I have to delete, please remind me dear non existent reader(s).]

I can attribute this tardiness to only one thing. Procrastination. As some people close to me point out (I think it's my inner self, really) I put the 'pro' in procrastination. And also on some days I'm not all that creative or thoughtful. No mood I guess. Meh.

But this blog has seen me through my productive days, non productive days, romantic days (yeah, right), hungry ones, downright bored days, sleepy days and the like. I want to give a senti speech and all that but I'm never one for sentiments except for that one time when I was watching Harry Potter with cousin, sister and friend in the theatre and I cried like a baby when Dobby died. (Also said cousin embarrassed me by yelling, "ARE YOU CRYING? SHEESH!)

So, right. This is one of the things that keep me going and though updating it is not a routine it is a necessity, an enjoyable one at that!

YAY. May you go on strong like the ammi kal* in my balcony, which has been hidden thanks to enormous money plant sitting right on it.

P.S. This makes it my 79th post, but who's counting?

Ammi kal = grinding stone

No comments: